1.22.2011

Adorable Little Lasagnas

{they were almost too cute to eat}
I got these new little dishes, and now I'm obsessed with making all my meals in these! Not only are these dishes darling, they are perfect for portion control. Winner winner chicken dinner! I was short on time tonight, and I didn't have much to make a whole lot of anything. So I whipped out my new dishes, and lasagna popped into my head... I know, I'm such a genius.
ingredients:
3 lasagna noodles (yeah 3!) uncooked
1 cup grated mozzarella
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
Parmesan cheese for garnish


Directions: Boil 4 cups water, then add lasagna noodles. Boil until noodles are cooked through, wiggly and firm enough that they don't tear. Drain and put into a bowl of cold water. Cut each noodle into thirds. Add a spoonful of sauce to the bottom of each little dish (250 mL).

Place one noodle in each dish and then layer with onions, tomatoes, sauce and cheese- saving the most cheese for the tops. Then garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.


Cover losely with foil, and bake for about 20 minutes at 350F, removing foil the last 10 minutes of baking. Remove from oven and let sit for about 5-7 minutes. And, you're done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!