7.15.2010

Pizza Bites

{um, can you say... yum?!}
I was blog stalking one of my favorite cooking blogs, Annie's Eats, and I came across this delectable little recipe. I thought about it for weeks, and finally I decided to try it out. Holy cow, if I never eat a Little Caesar's Pizza again, this will be the reason why.
Photo updated 02/08/2011
Ingredients:
1 recipe pizza dough (I'd give you mine, but it's actually a family recipe that I can't share, but here is a good one
4 string cheese's (yeah, I know- you can use normal Mozzarella, don't worry)
40 pieces of Pepperoni 
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Italian Seasoning
Garlic Salt

Directions:
Take a small amount of pizza dough, and roll into a ball- should be about the size of golf ball or slightly larger. Then take a chunk of cheese (I cut up my string cheese into 6 equal pieces) and two slices of pepperoni and fold them together inside the pizza dough. To close the little ball of dough, pinch it closed so that there are no holes for cheese to leak out of. Once you have all your little pizza bites made, which you should end up with about 20 or so, place them in a greased 9 inch pie dish and brush with olive oil, then sprinkled with garlic salt and Italian seasoning. Bake at 400F for about 15 minutes or until the tops are slightly golden brown. Serve them with your favorite pizza sauce! 
 Photo updated 02/08/2011

Original recipe from Annie's Eats.

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly! These look delish. I want to try them ASAP. I love how you always post stuff I would actually eat. Most cooking blogs I come across I roll my eyes and think "yeah right". But not yours. So way to go Kelsey. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!