8.04.2010

Just a big fat thank you!

I just wanted to say thanks to all my friends, and newly found readers for all your great support and comments! It truly makes a huge difference and puts a big ol' smile on my face! I've been having so much fun with this blog- it of course, doesn't come without stress and failures, but I am having a great time in the kitchen and I am enjoying learning about the great culinary arts! Thanks you guys!

While I've got you... I want to know what people want to see more of on here... I am running out of ideas for things to make/do, and it's making it hard to stay motivated- So give me some input! You guys rock!

1 comment:

  1. How about more mexican recipes? My husband likes anything with green chiles. (He's from New Mexico, and I'm just a sheltered Utah girl.) Although, I am always for the desserts too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!